Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen & bathroom towels; light midweek clean and towel change.
- Compulsory extras: Late check-in: 7-10pm = 100 EUR+IVA; after 10pm = 150 EUR+IVA. Late check-out: 58 EUR+IVA
- Optional extras: Extra Z-bed 75 EUR/week; 3G wifi device 50 EUR/week; travel cot / high chair 40 EUR/week each; pool heating 150 EUROS/week. Extra cleaning, chef, grocery shopping, child care, car hire, drinks delivery service all available on request subject to availability please enquire for more details.
- Security deposit: EUR 500
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 3pm (please see 'extras' for late arrivals), departure by 10am please
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES VILLA AZUL A GREAT HOLIDAY VILLA
- Fabulous outdoor spaces
- Stunning sea views
- Very well-equipped
- Heated swimming pool with security fence
- Little more than 5 minutes’ walk to glorious sandy beach
- Aircon and smart TV in all bedrooms
A very spacious villa that lends itself to extended family holidays or two families sharing. The villa and location works well for younger children and teenagers to. Also this corner of Portugal offers superb surfing and groups of surfers are very welcome too.
- Toddlers - care needed around the pool. Local beach is very child-friendly
- Teenagers - wifi available as an optional extra, walk to beach with water sports, walk into Sagres possible too. Lots of surfing beaches in the area
- Reduced mobility - not suitable (living space on first floor)
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR:
- The swimming pool is protected by a security fence as of 2018. Some of the older pool photos do not show the fence
- The basement bedroom is more basic - best for teenagers!
- Car is recommended for supermarket visits and discovering the Western Algarve region
- The villas and services available are independent from the Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel
This is such a beautiful and unspoilt area of the western Algarve, with so many idyllic beaches to choose form. You will find the local Portuguese people are very friendly which makes it easy to take little ones to restaurants in the evenings. These private villas located at Martinhal offer high quality accommodation and suit families wanting more privacy than a resort holiday offers, as well as allowing you to experience the real western Algarve.
Fabulous, relaxing villa with wonderful outdoor spaces and ocean views
One of the best villas on the Martinhal estate, Villa Azul is a fabulous villa rental for your Portugal beach holiday.
With plenty of space inside and outside, the villa can easily accommodate two families.
The space works well with the first floor devoted to a vast living space giving access to extensive terraces for meals outside and relaxing as the sun sets.
Note - all bedrooms feature air-con and smart TV.
Exceptional living space combining comfortable lounge area, dining space (with table for up to 10 persons) and a fully-equipped kitchen.
The rooms is flooded with natural light with sliding doors access to the terraces where there are loungers and an outside dining table for 10 people. A wood fired oven adds a traditional Portuguese touch to your holiday meals.
The patio terrace from the lounge also features comfy chairs and coffee table. A spiral external staircase connects the upper level to the pool terrace.
The views from the terraces are simply amazing at all times of day.
4 bedrooms on this level:
- Bedroom 1 with super king-size double and doors to pool terrace (bath, WC, shower enclosure)
- Bedroom 2 with king-size double, doors to pool terrace and balcony (shower room)
- Bedroom 3 with king size double and doors to pool terrace
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds and doors to the garden
Three of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms whilst there is also a family bathroom too.
There is a handy separate WC on the ground floor also.
Renovated space that offers a combined games room / Bedroom 5 with its own shower, WC and wash hand basin.
There's a double bed and two singles so this space works well for teenagers. There's table tennis here too.
Beautiful heated swimming pool with steps at one end and security fence for children's security.
Sun loungers and comfortable chairs on the pool terrace plus a shaded area with table & chairs by the pool.
1 x super king size double; 2 x king size doubles; 1 x twins; 1 x with double & 2 singles
3 en-suites + 1 family bathroom
Heated private pool approx. 10m in length, protected by security fence
- coffee maker
- fridge freezer
- iron & ironing board
- oven & hob
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- charcoal bbq
- parking space
- table tennis
Additional House Info
BB1, BB2, ITV, Channel 4 and BBC News are available. TV in all bedrooms.
No smoking, no pets
The villa is situated on the Eastern peninsular of the Quinta do Martinhal estate but it is independent of the Martinhal Hotel & Beach Resort services and amenities. The villa enjoys a relatively private plot and its elevated position affords wonderful sea views. The main beach - Praia do Martinhal - is 10 minutes' walk where you will find a couple of restaurants. It's possible to walk into Sagres, via the beach, in 20 minutes - there's a handy beach bar en-route! Praia do Martinhal lies in the Costa Vincentina Natural Park, a stunning stretch of coastal landscape in the unspoilt western Algarve, close to Sagres. The nearest airport is Faro, is a 75 minute drive.
Nearest village / town: Sagres 1.5 km
Nearest beach: Praia do Martinhal 10 mins walk
Restaurant: Nortada - on the beach
Market: Sagres and Vila do Bispo
Distance to nearest major transport connections
Faro airport 117 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 19 Aug 2019
Service: All very good. Lovely villa (Villa Azul on Martinhal) with great advice re where to go and what to do.
Product: A lovely villa/ location.
On 19-Aug-2019 we responded:
Service Comment: Thanks very much for replying to the questionnaire. It's a fabulous villa - so glad you enjoyed it.