Pricing & availability
Villa Meia Praia
4 bedrooms, sleeps 6
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen and bathroom towels; light midweek clean and towel change.
- Compulsory extras: Late check-in: 7-10pm = 100 EUR + IVA; after 10pm = 150 EUR + IVA. Late check-out: 58 EUR+IVA
- Optional extras: Extra Z-bed 75 EUR/week; 3G wifi device 50 EUR/week; travel cot / high chair 40 EUR/week each; pool heating 150 EUROS/week. Extra cleaning, chef, grocery shopping, child care, car hire, drinks delivery service all available on request subject to availability please enquire for more details.
- Security deposit: EUR 500
- Changeover day: Friday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 3pm (please see 'extras' for late arrivals), departure by 10am please.
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES VILLA MEIA PRAIA A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL
- Superb outdoor living areas with a south facing outdoor dining terrace
- Private heated swimming pool
- 2 km to the stunning Meia Praia beach at Lagos
- New to the rental market for 2019
Villa Meia Praia is ideal for larger groups, whether it's two families sharing the cost of their holiday or an extended multi-generation family.
- Toddlers - the pool is unfenced but is a decent size (9m) and can be heated.
- Teenagers - wifi available and it is an easy cycle ride to the centre of Lagos and the beaches
- Reduced mobility - there are a few steps from the terrace into the gardens
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR:
- The air-conditioning is only in the bedrooms.
- The second double is on the lower ground floor.
An excellent choice for travellers who want the Algarve's climate and amenities but who prefer not to be in the heart of a bustling seaside town. Lagos is reknown for its iconic golden sandy beaches, clear blue waters and sandstone cliffs. It is ideal if you want great beaches but a little more besides... Away from the beaches you'll find much to keep you occupied: historic old town, marina, shops & resturants, markets and more. The active can enjoy SUP and sea kayaks around the sea stacks, snorkelling & diving, boat trips and bike rides. For kids there's Lagos Zoo and an adventure park.
Great value, quality holiday house close to the beach and town of Lagos
Villa Meia Praia is a fantastic choice for families looking for an inexpensive but good quality holiday house to rent near the beautiful beaches of the Algarve.
The house has a good quality and well-equipped modern interior with the added bonus of an excellent south-facing terrace and the option of heated pool.
Inside - Ground Floor
- Bright living room with direct access to the patio terrace
- Separate dining room also with direct access to the patio terrace
- Flat-screen TV, music system & feature fireplace in the lounge area
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast table.
- Independent WC
- Shower room
- Access to a lower area which also contains a double bedroom and shower room
Inside - First Floor
- Bedroom 1 - double
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds
- South-facing terrace on the ground floor with a few steps down to the pool and garden area
- Large south-facing upstairs balcony with comfortable seating, accessed from bedrooms 1 and 2
- Fabulous pool
- Parking and garage
2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms
2 shower rooms - 1 lower ground floor, 1 upstairs. 1 bathroom upstairs
Pool with optional heating, 9x4m, 1.85m depth
- hair dryer
- high chair
- fridge freezer
- iron & ironing board
- oven & hob
- washing machine
No pets & no smoking please.
Villa Meia Praia enjoys an elevated situation on the edge of Lagos - one of the western Algarve's most charming resorts with its old town, marina and classic Algarve beaches. To the west of Lagos is the stunning Costa Vicentina Natural Park where towns are few and far between. There are wonderful, secret beaches to explore and some stunning coastal scenery too.
Nearest village / town: Lagos
Nearest beach: Lagos Meia Praia 2km
Boulangerie: Lagos 3km
Restaurant: Lagos 3km
Market: Lagos 4km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
Faro airport 81km (approximately one hour driving time)
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.